Innsbruck is the capital city of Tyrol, a main touristical destination in Austria. Innsbruck can be reached through the motorways Inntalautobahn (A 12) and Brennerautobahn (A 13).
The inner city of Innsbruck is a car free zone with parking around this area. In this area chargeable and limited parking applies on bays signed with a blue line on the street. Please note that the parking bays with white lines are reserved for residents only.
On-street parking Innsbruck InnenstadtChargeable parking applies in the city centre :
• Monday-Friday between 09.00-21.00 hours
• Saturday between 09.00-13.00 hours
• max. parking duration inner city : 90 minutes
• parking rate : € 0,70 per 30 min.
Paid parking in adjacent area• Parkzone Tivoli (east from central railway station) from Monday to Sunday between 09.00 - 19.00 hours. Rate : € 0,70/30min, daily maximum € 7.00.
• Area adjacent to the city centre from Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 19.00 hours. Max parking duration : 3 hours. Rate: € 0,70/30 min.
• In the second ring : unlimited parking, daily maximum € 7.00.
Free parkingFree parking is possible in parkzone 23 (area inside Kranebitterweg, Fürstenweg, Sebastian Kneippweg and Fischerhäuslweg).
Park and Ride InnsbruckInnsbruck offers cheap parking on two parking lots.
• P+R Olympiaworld (east of the city)
• P+R Hafen (west of the city)
The P+R's are open on Monday - Friday between 06.00-21.00 hours and in the weekend and holidays between 06.00-19.00 hours.
Parking rate incl. 5 return tickets with public transport to the city centre is € 8.00.