Innsbruck is the capital city of Tyrol, a main touristical destination in Austria. Innsbruck can be reached through the motorways Inntalautobahn (A 12) and Brennerautobahn (A 13).
Parking in InnsbruckThe inner city of Innsbruck is a car free zone with parking around this area (on bays signed with a blue line on the street). Please note that the parking bays with white lines are reserved for residents only.
Free parking is possible in parkzone 23 (area inside Kranebitterweg, Fürstenweg, Sebastian Kneippweg and Fischerhäuslweg).
On-street parking Innsbruck InnenstadtChargeable parking applies in the city centre :
• Monday-Friday 09.00-21.00 hours, Saturday 09.00-13.00 hours
• max. parking duration inner city : 90 minutes
• parking rate : € 0,70 per 30 min.
Paid parking in the nearby area• Monday-Friday 09.00-19.00 hours, max 3 hours, rate: € 0,70/30 min.
• In the second ring : unlimited parking, daily maximum € 7.00.
• Parkzone Tivoli (east from central railway station) : Monday-Sunday 09.00-19.00 hours, rate : € 0,70/30min, daily maximum € 7.00.
Car parks in InnsbruckIf you prefer long-term parking, the car parks in the city centre are the best options. The parking rates are € 2,00 to € 2,40 per hour.daily maximum around € 18,50. Read more
Park and Ride InnsbruckInnsbruck offers cheap parking on two parking lots.
• P+R Olympiaworld (east of the city)
• P+R Hafen (west of the city)
The P+R's are open on Monday - Friday between 06.00-21.00 hours and in the weekend and holidays between 06.00-19.00 hours.
Parking rate incl. 5 return tickets with public transport to the city centre is € 8.00.