What to see in DresdenPopular destinations are the restored historic inner city of Dresden, with the Katholische Hofkirche, the Semper Oper and the Dresdner Frauenkirche.
On-street parking DresdenChargeable parking applies in the centre of Dresden:
• Monday-Sunday between 08.00-20.00 hours
• Parking rate Mon-Sat : € 0,50 per 20 min (€ 1.50/hour)
• Parking rate Sunday : € 0,50/hour
• Parking duration : unlimited
Car parks DresdenUnlimited parking is set to car parks in the city centre. Parking rates in public car parks : € 1.00-2.00/hour, daily maximum € 9.00-20.00. Read more.
P+R parkings DresdenFree parking is available on the P+R's on the outskirts of the city with public transport to the city.
- Parkplatz Prohlis - Langer Weg - 01257 Dresden
- Parkplatz Bühlau - Quohrener Straße - 01324 Dresden
- Parkplatz Kaditz - Kätschenbroder Str. - 01139 Dresden