San Sebastián is a city located in the north of Spain, on the coast of the Bay of Biscay and 20 km away from the French border.
The city is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Spain. The city is well known for its International Film Festival. Parking in the centre of San Sebastian can be difficult and parking time is generally restricted and charged. The old part of the city is a car free zone.
On-street parking in San Sebastian
Chargeable and limited parking applies in four zones.
• Monday-Friday between 09.00-13.30 and 15.30-20.00 hours
• Saturday between 09.00-13.30 and 16.30-21.00 hours
• max parking duration : 5-9 hrs, pending on zone
Parking rates on-street parking
• Special zone : 1 hour € 2.26, 5 hours € 8.16
• Red Zone : 1 hour € 1.49, 5 hours € 6.17
• Blue Zone : 1 hour € 1.14, 5 hours € 4.81
• Green Zone : 1 hour € 1.01, 5 hours € 2.08, 9 hours € 3.50
Car parks in San Sebastian
Unlimited parking is set to the car parks in the city centre. Parking rates : € 1.50-2.50/hour, pending on location. Read more.
Other cities in Spain
If you like to read more about the parking facilities and parking rates in more towns in Spain, please click on the picture of the city below