Alicante is the capital of the province of Alicante. Important touristical destinations are the Castle of Santa Bárbara, the gothic Basilica of Santa María, the promenade Explanada de España, and the old city Barrio de la Santa Cruz.
Parking in Alicante
Parking in the city centre is complicated, especially at rush hours. However, there are numerous public car parks and blue areas where you can park.
On-street parking in Alicante
Chargeable parking applies in the city centre of Alicante:
• Monday-Saturday 09.00-14.00 and 16.00-20.00 hours
• Max.parking duration orange zone : 1 hour
• Max.parking duration blue zone 2 hrs
• Parking rate orange zone : 1 hour € 1,40
• Parking rate blue zone : 1 hour € 0.60, 2 hours € 1.80.
Car parks in Alicante
Unlimited parking is set to the car parks in the city centre. Parking rates : € 1.20-2.00/hour, daily maximum € 11.00-24.00, pending on location. Read more.
Other cities in Spain
If you like to read more about the parking facilities and parking rates in more towns in Spain, please click on the picture of the city below