Car parking in CadizParking in the city of Vadiz is difficult since the capacity on-street is very limited. The best options are the parking lots and the car parks in the center and in zona Franca. On-street parking is regulated and metered in most of the city. Check the zone regulations to avoid that your car will be towed away.
Parking on-street CadizOn-street parking is only allowed on parking bays marked with a large blue sign with P. Chargeable parking is set on:
- Monday-Friday 09.30-1400 hours and 17.00-20.30 hours
- Saturday 09.30-14.00 hours
- Sunday : Free
- Parking rate : € 0.90 per hour
Car parks CadizThe fares for one hour parking is about € 2.00. A full day parking varies from € 15.00 to € 21.00, the average is € 17.00.
P1 - Campo del Sur - Av. Campo del Sur, 0 - 11005 Cádiz
P2 - El Tenis - Calle Benito Pérez Galdós, 1, - 11003 Cádiz
P3 - Santa Barbera - Paseo de Santa Bárbara, s/n - Cádiz
P4 - San Antonio - Plaza San Antonio, s/n, - 11004 Cádiz
P5 - Muelle Reina Sofia - Paseo Almte/Pascual Pery, 4, - 11004 Cádiz
P6 - Canalejas Carranza - Av. del Puerto, s/n, 11006 Cádiz
P7 - Varela - C. Dr. José Manuel Pascual y Pascual - 11007 Cádiz
P8 - Nino S.L. - Paseo Marítimo, 3 - 11010 Cádiz
P9 - Gadir - Av. José León de Carranza, s/n, - 11001 Cádiz
Parking Lots CadizThere are quite of lot open air parking lots in Cadiz. The average price is lower than the price in undergound car parks. Be aware that in the summer time your car will be very hot and it takes quite a while to cool down.
- Varcarsel - Av. Duque de Nájera, 6, - 11002 Cádiz
- San Jose - Avenide Ana de Viya, 5, - 11009 Cádiz
- Puerta del Mar - Av. Ana de Viya, 54D - 11009 Cádiz
- Saba Estación Cádize - Plaza de Sevilla, S/N - 11006 Cádiz
- Atlántida - C.José Ramos Borrero Requetes - 11100 San Fernando, Cádiz
- Zona Franca - Av. Ronda de Vigilancia, 0, - 11001 Cádiz