What to see in DüsseldorfPopular in Düsseldorf are the Altstadt, shopping center Königsallee, the Film-Museum, the Hetjens Museum (Keramik), the Stadtmuseum, the shipping museum in the old castle tower and the Kunstsammlung NRW museums (with modern art and paintings of the 20th century). The Altstadt (old town) is also well known for its bars, restaurants, concert halls, and theatres.
On-street parking DüsseldorfChargeable parking applies in the centre of Düsseldorf:
• Monday-Friday between 08.00-18.00 hours
• Saturday between 08.00-16.00 hours
• Parking rate 08.00-11.00 : € 0,25 p.30 min.
• Parking rate 11.00-18.00 : € 0,75 p.30 min.
• Parking duration : unlimited