What to see in ParisParis is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Interesting places to see are the museum Louvre, Place de la Bastille, Champs-Élysées with the Arc de Triomphe, the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, Montmartre, Montparnasse, L'Opéra, Quartier Latin.
On-street parking ParisChargeable parking applies in Paris in 3 parking zones :
- Monday-Saturday between 09.00-19.00
- Maximum parking duration is 2 hours.
- Parking rate € 1.20-3.60/hr, pending on the zone
Parking metersParking meters do not accept coins but only the “Paris Carte” card, which can be purchased from tobacconists for €15 to €40. The machine will give you a ticket in exchange, which should be placed behind your windscreen, clearly visible from the outside.
Car parks ParisUnlimited parking is set to car parks in the city centre. Parking rates in public car parks : € 2.50-4.00/hour, daily maximum € 15.00-48.00. Some car parks offer special rates for the weekends and long term parking.
- car parks arrondissement 1 and 2
- car parks arrondissement 3 and 4
- car parks arrondissement 5 and 6
- car parks arrondissement 7 and 8