Our Advice: Cheap parking in ParisGoing to Paris for a trip? Book your long-stay parking in Paris in advance. You can save up to 70%!
See all the parking spots in Paris
Parking in FrancePaid parking is set is whole central area of Paris. Parking is limited and expensive. On-street parking is not allowed in many streets in the centre and on main access routes, designated as red routes (axe rouge).
On-street parking ParisChargeable parking applies in Paris in 3 parking zones :
- Monday-Saturday between 09.00-19.00
- Maximum parking duration is 2 hours.
- Parking rate € 1.20-3.60/hr, pending on the zone
Parking metersParking meters do not accept coins but only the “Paris Carte” card, which can be purchased from tobacconists for €15 to €40. The machine will give you a ticket in exchange, which should be placed behind your windscreen, clearly visible from the outside.
Car parks ParisUnlimited parking is set to car parks in the city centre. Parking rates in public car parks : € 2.50-4.00/hour, daily maximum € 15.00-48.00. Some car parks offer special rates for the weekends and long term parking.
- car parks arrondissement 1 and 2
- car parks arrondissement 3 and 4
- car parks arrondissement 5 and 6
- car parks arrondissement 7 and 8