What to see in SevilleThe main attraction of Seville, is the city itself. Sevilla is famous for old folkloric traditions. Interesting places to visit are the Alcázar, the Giralda tower, the Cathedral, Casa de Pilatos, Torre del Oro, the Town Hall, Archive of the Indies, the Fine Arts Museum , convents, parish churches and palaces.
On-street parking in SevilleChargeable parking applies in the city centre of Seville :
• Monday-Friday between 09.00-14.00 and 17.00-20.00 hours
• Saturday between 10.00-14.00 hours
• Maximum parking duration : 2-3 hours, pending on zone.
• Parking rate blue zone (max 2 hrs) : 1st hour € 0.75, 2 hours € 1.70
• Parking rate green zone (max 3 hrs): 1st hour € 0.65, 3 hours € 2.00