The Hague hosts the Dutch parliament and government, and the residence of the King. The Hague is situated on the North Sea and is home to the popular seaside resort Scheveningen. On-street parking in unlimited in the centre.
On-street parking in The Hague
Chargeable parking applies in the city centre of The Hague :
- Monday-Thursday between 09.00-24.00 hours
- Friday-Saturday between 09.00-02.00 hours
- Sunday between 13.00-24.00 hours
- maximum parking duration : unlimited
- parking rate city centre : € 2.60/hour, after 18.00 : € 2.10/hour.
Car parks in The Hague
Unlimited parking is set to car parks in the city centre. Parking rates in public car parks : € 2.00-3.00/hour, daily maximum € 20.00-40.00. Read more.
Transferium Den Haag
Cheap parking on P+R Hoornwijck, Laan van Hoornwijck 55, 2289 DG Rijswijk. Parking plus public transport for 4 persons for just € 10.00.
info P+R Hoornwijck
Other cities in the Netherlands
If you like to read more about the parking facilities and parking rates in more towns in the Netherlands, please click on the picture of the city below.