Parking BrugesPaid and limited parking is set in the inner city of Bruges. For long parking you are advised to park in one of the car parks in the centre. Cheap parking is possible near the railway station with free public transport to the city centre. Free parking is possible at one of the P+R's on the outskirt of the city.
On-street parking BrugesChargeable parking applies in the Bruges city centre on all days of the week:
• Monday-Sunday 09.00-12.00/22.00 hours*.
• max parking duration : 2 hours
• parking rates : 1st hour € 1.80, 2nd hour: € 2.40.
Parking till 22.00 hours applies in the area West-Brugge
Parking Railway Station BrugesCheap parking is possible on the big parking lot of the railway station of Bruges. The parking fee is € 0.70/hour, daily maximum € 3.50. The city centre is on walking distance. Free public transport with bus for 3 persons is available.
Car parks in BrugesIf you like tot park more than 2 hours you better visit one of the car parks in of near the centre of Bruges. Parking rates : € 1.40/hour, daily maximum is € 8.70. Specials rates apply for evening and overnight parking. Read more.
Park + Ride BrugesFree parking is available on the outskirts with public transport to the city centre.
• P+R Coiseaukaai - Lodewijk Coiseaukaai - 8000 Brugge
• P+R Bevrijdingslaan - Bevrijdingslaan - 8000 Brugge
• P+R Magdalenastraat - Magdalenastraat - 8200 Sint-Andries (Brugge)
• P+R Jan Breydel - Olympialaan - 8200 Sint-Andries (Brugge)
• P+R Boogschutterslaan - Boogschutterslaan 42 - 8310 Sint-Kruis (Brugge)
• P+R Steenbrugge - Baron Ruzettelaan - 8310 Assebroek (Brugge)