ZTL zone Bologna (“Zona Traffico Limitato”)Driving in ZTL is authorized only to local inhabitants or to individuals destined for a hotel in the restricted zone. The ZTL-zone is controlled by video cameras.
If you stay in a hotel in the ZTL, your hotel will assist you with the registration of your license plate number of your car. A day pass costs € 9 and is valid 24 hours for parking in all pay parking areas (blue lines) of the city (center and outskirts).
On-street parking BolognaChargeable parking applies in and out the city ring of Bologna :
• Mondag-Sunday from 08.00-20.00 hours :
• parking rate CERCHIA DEL MILLE (inner city) : € 2.40/hour
• parking rate CENTRO STORICO (rest city centre): € 1.80/hour
In the area adjacent to the city ring (Corona semicentrale) paid parking applies from Monday-Friday between 08.00-18.00 hours, rate € 0.60-1.20/hour, pending on the zone. Map Bologna centre
Parking lots BolognaCheap and unlimited parking is set to the parking lots around the city centre.
• Parking G.T. - Via Del Porto, 5 - 40122 Bologna
• Parking Sferisterio - Piazzale Baldi - 40126 Bologna
• Parking Ex-Staveco - Viale Panzacchi, 10 - 40136 Bologna
• Parking Astronolo - Via Regnoli, 2 - 40138 Bologna