Parking in GranadaParking is difficult in the center of Granada. Acces to Recojidas, Gran Vía, Plaza Nueva, Reyes Católicos, Elvira street, San Matias, and the neighborhood of the Albaicin and the Sacromonte is mainly permitted to residents and public transport, not for non-residents. It is best to leave your car in a public car park or further away from the center and use the cheap bus to get around town.
On-street parking in GranadaChargeable and limited parking applies in the centre of Granada :
• Monday-Friday between 09.00-14.00 and 17.00-20.00 hours
• Saturday between 09.00-14.00 hours
• Maximum parking duration : 2-5 hours, pending on zone
• Parking rate red zone (max 1 hrs) : € 0.90/hour
• Parking rate blue zone (max 2 hrs) : 1st hour € 0.90, two hours € 1.80
• Parking rate green zone (max 5 hrs) : 1st hour € 0.70, five hours € 1.45