Parking in BarcelonaBarcelona centre has a lack of parking spaces, due to the many local parking permits. Parking in the street is not advisable for security reasons. So use one of the guarded P&R parks or public car parks in the city centre. On-street parking is applicable in the blue and green zones of Barcelona.
On-street parking BarcelonaIn the city centre (districts Eixample and Ciutat Vella) and the busy area near the coast of Barcelona paid parking applies :
• Monday-Sundat 08:00-20:00 hours
• maximum parking duration : 1-2 hours
• parking rate Zone A : € 3,00/hour, Zone B € 2,75/hour.
Parking is also applicable on public holidays. In the adjacent area paid parking is set on Monday-Friday from 09.00-14.00 and 16.00-20.00 hours. The maximum parking duration is 1 to 4 hours.
• parking rate 0ne-hour-zone: € 2,50/hr
• parking rate two-hour-zone: € 2,20/hr
• parking rate three-hour-zone: €1.96/hr
• parking rate four-hour-zone: € 1.08/hr
Unlimited parking is set for the the month August.
Car parks in BarcelonaBarcelona has several car parks with many parking bays. All car parks are open 24/7. Parking rates : € 2.00-3.00/hour, pending on location. Daily max € 15.00-40.00. Read more.
De tarieven in parkeergarages van Barcelona bedragen € 2.00-3.00 p.uur, max. dagtarief € 15.00-40.00. De hier- onder genoemde parkeergarages zijn permanent geopend.