ZTL zone BresciaDriving in ZTL of Brescia is authorized only to local inhabitants or to individuals destined for a hotel in the restricted zone. The ZTL-zone is controlled by video cameras. If you stay in a hotel in the ZTL, your hotel will assist you with the registration of your license plate number of your car.
The ZTL zone is operational every day, 24 hours.
On-street parking city centre BresciaIn Centro Storico paid parking is applicable for residents with a parking permit :
• Piazzale Arnaldo+Fossa Bagni : Mon-Sat from 09.00-22.00 hrs
• Rest Centro Storico : Mon-Sat from 09.00-20.00 hours
• Maximum parking duration : 2 hours
• Parking rate : € 2.40
In the adjacent parking zone paid parking is set for visitors in the blue zones along blue lines from:
• Monday-Saturday from 09.00-13.00 and 14.30-19.30/22.00 hours
• maximum parking duration : hrs (shopping area) or unlimited
• parking rate € 1.50 or 1.20/hour, pending on location