Parking in AntwerpPaid parking is set on parking bays along the streets except on Sundays and Public Holidays. Parking in the city centre is limited, and payable between 09.00 and 22.00; in some streets behind the Frankrijk- , Italie-, Britse- and Amerikalei, from 09.00 to 19.00. There are lots of parking buildings and underground car parks in the city centre with unlimited and safeguarded parking.
On-street parking in AntwerpChargeable parking applies in the red zone (in city centre, and east from the Frankrijklei in the areas Stadspark, Zoo and railway station):
• Monday-Saturday between 09.00-22.00 hours
• maximum parking duration : 3 hours
• parking rates : 1st hour € 1.60, 2nd hour € 2.70, 3rd hour € 3.80.
In the area adjacent to the red zone chargeable and unlimited parking applies in :
LIGHT GREEN ZONE : 09.00-19.00 hours
• parking rates : 1st hour € 0.70, after that € 1.10/hour.
DARK GREEN ZONE : 09.00-19.00 hours :
• parking rates : 1st hour € 0.70, after that € 1.10/hour, 24 hours € 3.80