Parking in GhentThe inner city of Gent is a paid parking area with priority for residents with parking permits. Paid parking is set from Monday to Saturday in the city centre and the adjacent area. In some residential areas parking is free but limited with the international blue disk.
On-street parking GhentChargeable parking applies in the city centre of Ghent :
- Monday-Saturday between 09.00-24.00 hours
- parking rate 09.00-19.00 hours (max 3 hrs): € 2,20-2,40/hr
- parking rate 19.00-24.00 hours : € 1,10-1,20/hr
But a day ticket for € 11,00.
On-street parking in adjacent area- West and north from centre: 09.00-19.00: € 1,20/hr, € 11,00/day
- South from centre : 09.00-24.00 : € 1,00/hr, € 5,50/day
- Railway station zone : 09.00-19.00 hrs: € 1,00/hr, halfday ticket € 2,30
Free parking on Sundays and 11th of July.
Long term parking is set to the parking lots Falnders Expo. A halfday ticket costs € 5,50, a full day ticket € 11.00.
Car parks in GhentLong term parking is available in the car parks of Ghent. The city offers a big parking capacity in car parks. Parking rates : € 0.50-1.50/hour, daily maximum is € 5.00-15.00. Read more.
P+R parkings GentFree parking is possible on most of the P+R locations on the outskirts of the town. Public bus transfer to the city centre is available.
• P+R Gentbrugge - Land van Rodelaan 9 - 9050 Gent
• P+R Oostakker - Antwerpsesteenweg - 9040 Gent
• P+R Flanders Expo - Maaltekouter 1 - 9051 Gent (chargeable parking)
• P+R Wondelgem Industrieweg - Liefkensstraat - 9032 Gent
• P+R Wondelgem - Botestraat/Blauwstraat - 9032 Gent
• P+R Mariakerke - Brugsesteenweg 650 - 9030 Mariakerke
• P+R Moscou - Jozef Vervaenestraat - Gentbrugge