Avignon is the largest city in the Vaucluse. On street parking is limited in the centre. For visiting the Place du Palais, Le Pont d'Avignon and the famous Theatre Festival the best parking options are the car parks in and around the city centre. Parking rates in public car parks : € 1.40-1.70/hour.
Car parks Avignon
Palais des Papes
- Porte du rocher Ferruce - 84000 Avignon
Vinci Park l’Oratoire
- 28bis, Rue Joseph Vernet - 84000 Avignon
Parking des Halles
- Place Pie - 84000 Avignon
Vinci Park Jean Jaurès
- - 2 Ave. Maréchal de Tassigny
Vinci Park Gare SNCF
- 7, avenue de Montclar - 84000 Avignon
More cities in France
If you would like to read more about the parking facilities and parking rates in other cities in France, please click on the picture of the city.