SPEED LIMITSThe following max. speed limits apply for cars and motorbikes:
• Urban areas : 50 km/h
• Non-urban areas : 80-90 km/h
• Motorways : 110-130 km/h
A speed limit of 40 km/h applies within the centre of Copenhagen.
PARKING REGULATIONSStopping is only allowed in the right side of the street.
Parking is prohibited on :
• main roads and motorways
• cycle paths and pedestrian crossings
• less than 5 mtr from a zebra crossing or end of a cycle path
• less than 10 mtr from an intersection
• at bus stops with a yellow kerb
• within 12 mtr of a bus stop
PARKING BLUE ZONESA blue parking disc must be used in areas with no parking fee. Signs on the parking lot inform you the duration of stay.
PARKING DISABLED CAR DRIVERS• max 15 minutes parking on roads where parking is prohibited
• max 1 hr where free parking is limited to 15-30 min.
• unlimited where free parking is limited to 1-3 hours.
In all cases mentioned above you must display a parking disk.