Parking in BudapestBudapest is the capital and largest city of Hungary, located in the central part of the country. The city is known for its stunning architecture, historic thermal baths, and rich cultural heritage. BUDAPEST is divived by the river Danube in Buda and Pest. The inner city is a car-free zone with no parking facilities. In the area between the Danube, the Grand Boulevard in Pest, the Castle Hill in Buda parking is limited.
About Budapest in HungaryBudapest is the capital and largest city of Hungary, located in the central part of the country, on both banks of the Danube River. With a population of approximately 1.8 million, Budapest is the 9th most populous city in the European Union.
BUDAPEST : ON-STREET PARKING
Monday to Friday
08:00 - 22:00
HUF 600 (€ 2,25/hr)
Max. 3 hours
Max. 3 hours
Weekend/public holidays ( * )
PARKING AROUND CITY CENTRE
CAR PARKS BUDAPESTFor long parking you can use the (multi-storey) car parks in het centre of Budapest, all situated near shopping centers and international hotels. The carparks are open 24/7, parking rate : HUF 240-600/hr.
P+R PARKINGS BUDAPESTCheap or free parking is set to the P+R parking lots near the metrostation and bus terminals on the outskirts of the city : Árpád bridge, Nagyvárad square, Örs Vezer Square, Nepliget a.s.o.
Top 10 Attrations in Budapest
- Visit Buda Castle
- Explore Fisherman's Bastion
- Take a dip in the thermal baths, such as Széchenyi or Gellért Baths
- Walk along the Danube Promenade
- Visit St. Stephen's Basilica
- Explore the Hungarian Parliament Building
- Take a ride on the Budapest Eye Ferris Wheel
- Check out the Great Market Hall
- Visit the Shoes on the Danube Bank memorial
- Take a tour of the Hungarian State Opera House.